Fuel vapor recovery systems
Installation of UPP Pipes network and attachments to receive and run fuel vapor recovery systems.
Automatic control and management fueling systems
1- Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG)
- Inventory and delivery management Precision
- Leak detection of 0.1 gallon per hour -
- Notification before reaching the minimum and maximum fuel levels
- Automatic tank calibration
- Compared the amount of fuel with the sales dispensers (option)
2- Automatic Dispensers Control
- Deals with all types and models
- Fast periodical reports for each nozzle on the dispenser.
- Update fuel prices in case of change.
- Identify fuel amount and deficit for each dispenser
- Periodical statement of customer sales
3 - Automatic Submersible pump & Product Pipe lines Control (ELLD) Detects fuel leaks at lines up to 0.1 gallon per hour
4 - Automatic Tank chamber and pump sump Control Detects fuel or water leaks in the sumps as soon as it occurs Can be connected to the MOBILE and PC to ensure continuous monitoring
Design, material estimate and supply UPP Pipes and attachments as well as installation, testing and maintenance services at site.
Noman entry tank cleaning
Tank Cleaning and withdraw vapors without entering the technician to inside of the tank (by Robot) Transferred the product deposits to industrial waste dumps